DigitalBGA is a rapidly growing digital life insurance brokerage with our team distributed across the country. We currently have 15 full time employees working remotely from home. We’re a highly efficient team that leverages the latest technologies to support the telesales life insurance agent.
We meet once every year for a team retreat and are in close contact every day for daily/weekly calls.
We offer very competitive pay + benefits, all while working from the comfort of your own home or office. If you’re interested in working with us, below are our open opportunities.
Contracting and Licensing Specialist
The Licensing & Contracting Specialist ensures all life insurance agents transacting business for DigitalBGA are properly licensed and contracted to submit business with DigitalBGA carriers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing, processing, and submitting contracting paperwork for carrier appointments
- Assisting agents in setting up their contracting profile in our contracting software.
- Coordinating with carrier personnel on the status and outstanding items to complete contracting
- Obtaining current, correct, and carrier-specific responses from agents as needed
- Answering licensing and contracting related questions from DigitalBGA staff and agents.
- Documenting all significant actions in our agency management system.
- Maintaining current data in our agency management system, such as, agent codes for specific carriers and if active or terminated.
- Primary administration of contracting system (maintain appropriate carriers, forms, and fillable data, hierarchies etc.)
- Setting proper expectations with agents and DigitalBGA staff regarding expected timeline to complete contracting
- Managing DigitalBGA’s corporate and principles licensing by paying the required fees and submitting the required forms when due.
We prefer a candidate with experience in the life insurance industry and using SureLC.
Must have the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, enthusiasm and dependability, and demonstrate a strong interest in providing exceptional support.
Additional qualifications include:
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Willing to take initiative, exhibit creative thinking and take ownership of cases
- Self-starter attitude and strong desire to provide excellent results
- Prior experience with SureLC
- Not required, but a bonus if you’re proficient in OneHQ.
Very competitive w2 Salary + health insurance.
If interested, please email email@example.com your resume and salary requirements.